Friday, October 9, 2026
Show HN: Proton Drive for Linux https://ift.tt/Ijq6tE0
Show HN: Proton Drive for Linux Hello everyone, I wanted to share this small project that I have.
It's born out of a necessity that I had, because Proton doesn't ship a Linux version of the drive yet (it's apparently coming out later this year but who knows?) and all the current solutions are hacky and wonky at best. But for the time being I really needed to mount my Proton drive on my Linux machine the way I mounted it on my Mac, so I (and my faithful AI slave) did this small utility that allows you to mount your Proton Drive in a FUSE FS like if it is a local folder. It's fully written in Go because Proton's drive SDK and API libs are all in Go, and there's a community project on top of the reverse engineered proton API there too. I am not a Go developer, I know the foundations, so of course I used AI quite a lot, I am not super proud of it, but I am using it daily and testing it myself for a few months before releasing here. Hope you like it, feedbacks are welcome, just please be mindful of the person on the other side :) https://ift.tt/j9zMN15 October 8, 2026 at 02:40PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: ManimGX – Manim's API on a Rust/wgpu engine, for 3D videos in Python https://ift.tt/poAWxj5
Show HN: ManimGX – Manim's API on a Rust/wgpu engine, for 3D videos in Python Video as code took off with the Opus 5.5 release. People n...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment