Tuesday, August 12, 2025
Show HN: I built LMArena for Motion Graphics https://ift.tt/juSvWtU
Show HN: I built LMArena for Motion Graphics A motion-graphic comparison website in the vein of LMArena. The videos are rendered via Remotion. We hope that AI will be used in interesting ways to help with video production, so we wanted to give some of the models available today a shot at some basic graphics. https://ift.tt/O2mSEK5 August 12, 2025 at 11:04PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment