Sunday, September 27, 2026
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check out an old Git commit and recover the datasets, model weights, or assets that belong to it. It's basically a lock file for large files. I’d appreciate any feedback! https://ift.tt/tphEjuI September 27, 2026 at 10:50PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: A never-ending chess match between Claude and Codex https://ift.tt/tJsqAv3
Show HN: A never-ending chess match between Claude and Codex https://ift.tt/gOW93C8 September 29, 2026 at 02:32AM
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment