Wednesday, July 30, 2025
Show HN: An app to let you use your Qardio device without their servers https://ift.tt/xwNuhy9
Show HN: An app to let you use your Qardio device without their servers Since Qardio went bankrupt, Qardio Arm users were left with paperweights. I've built this app to let myself and other users left in the lurch to give back life to their device and continue monitoring their health. I'm looking for feedback, and will be planning to release it on the app store. https://ift.tt/GhXRA3D July 31, 2025 at 01:57AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment