Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Show HN: Postcard Bot – Send Any Photo as a Postcard with a Text Message https://ift.tt/AOLUuNH
Show HN: Postcard Bot – Send Any Photo as a Postcard with a Text Message Hey HN! This is a fun little project that I built over a weekend back in 2016, and then as life happened I let it dwindle and die. Per request from friends and family, I’ve brought it back to life. Check it out if you want! It’s surprisingly fun receiving physical postcards in the mail. I’ve also got WhatsApp integration and some more fun things in the works, so stay tuned! https://ift.tt/yKiwptd March 8, 2023 at 05:55AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment