Sunday, August 14, 2022

Show HN: shortcommand – Easily run a set of commands quickly using a YAML file https://ift.tt/KeDNYIg

Show HN: shortcommand – Easily run a set of commands quickly using a YAML file This tiny command line tool was created mainly because I have several apps that I run on my server and finding the right set of commands for deploying an app is a hassle. So this basically documents the set of commands for each of my projects, as well as gives me quick access to them. Just wanted to share it here in case anyone else might find it useful. https://ift.tt/LhgD2df August 15, 2022 at 12:17AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...