Sunday, August 21, 2022
Show HN: I made an easier version control system https://ift.tt/ntBcIMJ
Show HN: I made an easier version control system Hi everyone! This is the first launch of my project, Jamsync, which is trying to make version control easier for everyone. Let me know if you have any feedback! https://jamsync.io/ August 22, 2022 at 07:25AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment