Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Show HN: Two uBlock Origin rules to improve your Twitch experience https://ift.tt/3pkGtgP
Show HN: Two uBlock Origin rules to improve your Twitch experience It might come down to taste, but I feel like a lot of the "features" Twitch has been adding have cluttered the interface while offering little of value for someone like me who just watches streams occasionally and isn't closely involved in community events. But most importantly, I'm bothered by the non-dismissable popups that now appear over the video feed. They seem to be for extensions, but what features they provide evades me. These two uBlock Origin rules (which you can add in the My Filters tab) will remove the main two modals that can pop up over the video: www.twitch.tv##.extensions-dock-card ext-twitch.tv##.prime-extension-root Additionally, you may want to get back a chat frame without a leaderboard header: www.twitch.tv##.channel-leaderboard Twitch generates random class names, possibly to prevent your blocking some elements, so I tried to find the topmost classes. I hope that's useful to some. December 22, 2021 at 11:05PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment