Sunday, December 19, 2021
Show HN: Extract email attachments into shareable links https://ift.tt/3IXZ5uR
Show HN: Extract email attachments into shareable links Link = https://ift.tt/3qdtrkt After having to upload images/json files one too many times to S3, I decided to build a process which allowed me to email files to a set email address and have the files appear in s3 with a shareable link. I can see a product like this being useful as a headless CMS, sharing a files outside Dropbox/GDrive, config files for web and IoT projects, and general backup. Let me know what you think, HN. Link = https://ift.tt/3qdtrkt December 19, 2021 at 12:27PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment