Thursday, December 16, 2021
Show HN: Describe SQL using natural language, and execute against real data https://ift.tt/3p3pDTa
Show HN: Describe SQL using natural language, and execute against real data I played around with GPT-3 to build this demo. Select a public BigQuery dataset and describe your query in natural English, then edit the generated SQL as needed and execute it. https://ift.tt/3yzZXkd December 16, 2021 at 11:27PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment