Saturday, July 4, 2026
Show HN: I built an encrypted BLE dongle for pasting stuff to air-gapped devices https://ift.tt/HmcRAta
Show HN: I built an encrypted BLE dongle for pasting stuff to air-gapped devices Definitely one of those "20 minute adventure gone wrong" projects where all I wanted initially was a quick wireless rubber ducky for bitlocker keys and the like and then I kept adding stuff like AES-256..... Currently working on adding WebAuthn/FIDO support because the hardware is already there and scope creep is a lifestyle at this point. Would love feedback, especially on the security side. Repo and PCB files are fully open source. https://ift.tt/D9ZmKfE July 5, 2026 at 02:43AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Web server that lets you build iOS & Android offline apps like BitChat https://ift.tt/S905toF
Show HN: Web server that lets you build iOS & Android offline apps like BitChat https://ift.tt/fLi2lmW September 30, 2026 at 02:23AM
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment