Saturday, June 27, 2026

Show HN: Starglyphs - A constellation puzzle game based on Euler paths https://ift.tt/imIfyYV

Show HN: Starglyphs - A constellation puzzle game based on Euler paths I am a big Dragon Age fan and sunk hundreds of hours into Inquisition. It had this minigame called astrariums where you had to solve these shapes based on constellation guides by tracing stars. I'm a hobby game dev and wondered if I could procedurally generate these puzzles so they were always solvable. Turns out you can, so I built a space puzzle game around it with a colorful aesthetic. I released it in web form here but I'm currently working on getting it on Steam and mobile. https://starglyphs.com June 28, 2026 at 03:20AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget https://ift.tt/TSX3PNb

Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget Hi, Bruno here, creator of DomainPuff. Just launched this and would...