Sunday, December 21, 2025
Show HN: I built a 1‑dollar feedback tool as a Sunday side project https://ift.tt/vrSeu8G
Show HN: I built a 1‑dollar feedback tool as a Sunday side project I’ve always found it funny how simple feedback widgets end up as $20–$30/month products. The tech is dead simple, infra is cheap, and most of us here could rebuild one in a weekend. So as a “principle experiment” I built my own today as a side project and priced it at 1 dollar. Just because if something is cheap to run and easy to replicate, it should be priced accordingly, and it’s also fun marketing. 1$ feedback tool. Shipped today, got the first users/moneys today, writing this post today. Side Sunday project, then back to the main product tomorrow. https://ift.tt/PhjGvuz December 22, 2025 at 03:22AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Browser-Based F1 Game https://ift.tt/jCZvJAX
Show HN: Browser-Based F1 Game Hello HN, I vibecoded a F1-styled game and it works in the browser. Check it out! https://ift.tt/ZQfRzYT Octo...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment