Tuesday, July 9, 2024
Show HN: Oneil, design specification language for rapid system modeling https://ift.tt/0XRvs9j
Show HN: Oneil, design specification language for rapid system modeling Hi all! I've been doing spacecraft system engineering since grad school and got to keep doing it after school at Care Weather. I tried several approaches for keeping hundreds of napkin math equations and connected simulations up-to-date, but none of them were both reliable and easy to use. To solve that, I made Oneil, a design specification language with clean syntax for specifying and evaluating math describing a complex system. Oneil has been really helpful as we design one satellite iteration after another for ground testing and spaceflight. I'm really interested in hearing feedback and whether anyone finds this useful. If you know of other tools that do the same things, please let me know as well, since I haven't been able to find any. https://ift.tt/paklGui July 10, 2024 at 01:00AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Live carbon intensity and power prices for 15 European grids https://ift.tt/K2pHbs8
Show HN: Live carbon intensity and power prices for 15 European grids https://ift.tt/4ZMl7Hi October 6, 2026 at 01:03AM
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment