Monday, October 17, 2022
Show HN: LDAP Explorer for VS Code https://ift.tt/OL1mHv9
Show HN: LDAP Explorer for VS Code I use VS Code everyday and often need to look up Active Directory groups. I have been using ldapsearch and JXplorer for years but figured it would be more convenient to have an interface that integrates directly with VS Code so I made this extension. https://ift.tt/I3Zn5Nq October 18, 2022 at 06:27AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/LgJ3vuH
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment