Thursday, August 18, 2022
Show HN: Quick Rewire – I made web tool to rewire your brain https://ift.tt/ewgVJ10
Show HN: Quick Rewire – I made web tool to rewire your brain Hi HN, I work with a mixed group of developers, data scientists and neuroscientists, and for fun recently built a tool inspired by psychological studies. The idea is to demonstrate how quickly technology can change how your brain works, and potentially the impact that technology actually has over our agency without us even noticing. https://ift.tt/3sgqGHo August 19, 2022 at 02:30AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment