Saturday, August 27, 2022

Show HN: Make Any CLI into a GUI in Acme https://ift.tt/2aelOfP

Show HN: Make Any CLI into a GUI in Acme Hey HN. I've become enamored with the Acme editor. It's fascinating because it turns the Vim paradigm on its head: instead of maximizing your use of the keyboard, maximize your use of the mouse. I think this helps optimize for information management, as opposed to text manipulation. I realized a lot of the CLIs I use have the same structure, and with a small program I could convert them into GUIs inside Acme and make them much easier to use. Let me know what you think. https://ift.tt/Gp0tQYD August 28, 2022 at 12:45AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...