Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Show HN: I made a tool to build badges in Pharo https://ift.tt/JNSWOy7
Show HN: I made a tool to build badges in Pharo I'd like to share with you a new app for building badges made with Pharo 10 (a fork of Squeak Smalltalk). It is based on the Shields.io badge generation provider. The idea is to select the badges you want, complete the required variables, and get your badge(s). You can also save and load commonly used variables, so it may help a bit to automate presenting your project's README. HernĂ¡n https://ift.tt/Qs3wLVX August 17, 2022 at 11:13PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment