Saturday, August 6, 2022
Show HN: I made a cross-platform command-line music player called maestro https://ift.tt/GCMwvH3
Show HN: I made a cross-platform command-line music player called maestro It is built to work on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and was tested thoroughly on my Mac and lightly on my friend's Windows. Unfortunately, no one I know uses Linux. It works with WAV, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis files. https://ift.tt/Zblrvpo August 7, 2022 at 05:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment