Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Show HN: DataLemur – Ace the SQL Interview! https://ift.tt/7fEvo1k
Show HN: DataLemur – Ace the SQL Interview! I just launched a new free SQL practice platform today called DataLemur! I'm the author of Ace the Data Science Interview, and a lot of our readers wanted to practice the SQL questions from the book, so we decided to make DataLemur free and open! Even if you aren't job hunting, these tricky SQL questions are pretty fun to practice on. https://datalemur.com/ August 25, 2022 at 12:58AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/WGAXl83
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: WebApp that blows water out of your phone's speakers https://ift.tt/2VmXkOf March 16, 2021 at 08:22AM
-
Show HN: Music player for big local collections with mpd support mpz is a C++/Qt music player focused on UX, with derectory tree and playlis...
-
Show HN: Stickerbox, a kid-safe, AI-powered voice to sticker printer Bob and Arun here, creators of Stickerbox. If AI were built for kids, w...
No comments:
Post a Comment